Wednesday 30 July 2014

About me

My full name is sulyman mustapha from  Accra Ghana, am an artist and my main purpose for creating this blog is to show the world my creative and interesting art pieces by posting couple of my art pieces and discussing briefly on what inspired me or how i was able to get the work done, to communicate with every person that have passion for art. to tell a little more about me i attended karumo primary school kwara and then to gaskiya college in Lagos where i completed my secondary school education, am actually a commercial student back in my secondary school but i personally choose to study art, i now have my HND certificate in fine art which i obtained from yaba college of technology. i have done quite a lot art work which i would also be sharing here , i make art in different mediums; from water colour , pencil works, charcoal    work, acrylic , oil on canvas and pastels works, basically i am very creative and also love to teach art , i have taught in different primary and secondary schools am also proficient with graphic designs and also sculptural works and illustration drawings.
 i hope you have a grate time navigating trough my art blog , THANK YOU FOR VISITING !

2 comments:

  1. Very creative,i love this concept of advertisement, I'll recommend this great guy for whoever in the best capacity in the world to promote his artwork....good work sulyman, pls keep it up...

    ReplyDelete